I got everything done that I wanted to get done yesterday, or thereabouts. I didn't do the upstairs section of Blackmoss, but I did do the downstairs area (part of it.) The nice thing today was that I managed to finish some tiles to replace the total bullshit disco floor placeholder tiles from hahn01.vsp. It's getting there, even if the corner tiles are pretty much ass.
- New sprite (the dude with the hat)
- Implement the charge times in the battle--if time, make "Fight" do something other than pop a message/register a "hit" to the enemy that does jack
- Actually finish laying out blackwood.map's upstairs
- Draft a full script for the opening sequence and think about coding that
- Decide on an archenemy (leaning towards SDHawk since he needs new archenemies anyway)